"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

2.09.2011

Red, Red Wine

Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit a beautiful vineyard with my program.

 

The viña we visited is called Concha y Toro. Not only is it the 
largest producer of wines in Latin America, it also happens to be one of
the most well-known wine brands in the world. Ooh lala...


 

These grapes were so delicious...
I actually asked our tour guide if they sold them in the souvenir shop hahaha.
They didn't, but he did pick a handful for me to eat!




 
 

 

The next shot is of me and my small group (one of eight in the program),
which is led by a Chilean student (pink tank top). 
She is amazing and secretly speaks perfect english so I feel like a 
complete idiot every time I have to talk to her in my broken spanish haha.



Anyway, I can't wait to take my mom and my nana 
here when they come visit me in March!!!!


3 comments:

Pam said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Great photos.

Bryan Murray said...

Cool pics of the wine cellar and vineyard. I was pretty impressed by the quality of some of them and was sceptical that you maybe got some from a website or something but then I looked at your Flickr and I guess they did come from your camera! haha. I esp like the one of the "hall of vines" :)

I wanna share one of those milkshake things with you :(

That hotdog with cheese and guac looks BOMB!!

Love,
Bry

Marcella Alyssa said...

Thank you Pam!!

And Bryan, I can't believe you looked at my new pictures already! Those are secret until I blog about them!! Haha :)