"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

2.15.2011

An Addiction

Before I came to Chile, I imagined myself spending early Sunday mornings tucked
into a corner of a nearby café, sipping on some coffee and reading a book.
That little fantasy ended when I found out that Chileans aren't big fans of coffee,
  which means you can usually only find instant coffee or extremely
 overpriced cappuccinos at swanky little espresso bars.

You can't imagine my excitement when I realized that there are many
 Starbucks's's's in Santiago. I had to take a few pictures the last time I went in
 to show you some of the yummy things they sell. 









Another cool thing is, all of the Starbucks stores here are 2-3 stories tall!
The first floor is a normal coffee shop, and the other one or two
are huge lounges with long tables and chairs and big comfy couches for studying.

 I suddenly can't wait for school to begin :)

1 comment:

Bryan Murray said...

Marcella, the first step is admitting you have an addiction. I'm proud of you :)