"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

10.06.2010

An Open Letter to Jill Davenport

Dear Jill,

I know you did not realize it, but, this morning was the last time that 

I will ever kiss your sweet little puppy head. 




 
Today you are moving in with your new family and I can honestly say that
I will never forget the short time we had together! 


Yes, we may have gotten off to a rough start -- you can't entirely blame us for that, though... 
You WERE cross-eyed and twice Jack's size (always hogging mama's milk for yourself!)


anndd you used to poop and pee on people!!! 

Pobre Emily
A baby squirrel Jill killed and dragged into the house

But now you are a fluffy ball of golden cuteness. 



You learned to jump on and off the couch before Jack, because you are not afraid. You let us scratch your belly without squirming and sticking your arms out at weird angles. Even if we aren't petting or playing with you, sometimes you like to just cuddle up next to us and take a nap. 










 
I guess what I am trying to say is: Ashley, Emily and I are really going to miss you. 
I am not sad because I know you are moving in with a new family who already loves you so much! 
I just hope you are happy there and that you will never forget the first family you had.












Love,
Marcella (the blackest one) 


2 comments:

Bryan Murray said...

No mention of her floppity ears!?!? I'm outraged haha. And I probably could've done without the poo picture :/

Emily said...

I literally just teared up in my classroom. Miss ya blondie :-/