"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

10.11.2010

The Pumpkin Queen

It is that time of year, my friends... The time for all things pumpkin.


Not gonna lie, I am pretty obsessed.

This weekend I: had a pumpkin spice latte, baked pumpkin chocolate
chunk cookies, bought a pumpkin pie scented candle for my room,
and, lastly, went to a pumpkin patch and bought five baby pumpkins.

Bryan & I got separated in the corn maze at the pumpkin patch. It was actually really scary!!!
I know what you're thinking, "You are going a little crazy there, Marcella.
Maybe it is time you picked up another autumn obsession..."
HOWEVER, a couple weeks ago I bought FOUR cans of pumpkin puree
 (and I have only used one!) so what do you have to say to that?!

The only solution: pumpkin pancakes.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am your pumpkin twin.

I've made two pumpkin pies, more homemade pumpkin spicies than I can count, pumpkin soup, and have pumpkin spice muffins and banana pumpkin bread on my baking horizon.

there is NOTHING to be ashamed of in a little pumpkin obsession.


(I hope)

Bryan Murray said...

You didn't post any pics of the pumpkin candles I spent hours upon hours making >:O

Valerie said...

All those little pumpkins are soo tiny and adorable!

I still have to go get my pumpkin spice lattee, I'll be sure to do that tomorrow <3

If you carve or decorate your pumpkins, share with us!

Cella Babee said...

Sarah - I am so glad to have a pumpkin twin!! I wish I could make homemade pumpkin spicies but I don't have a coffee or espresso machine :(

Bryan - Haha sorry! I tried taking pictures but they didn't turn out very aesthetically pleasing!

Valerie - Aren't they adorable?!?! I assigned my boyfriend Bryan to cut little holes in the pumpkins, just big enough for an apple pie scented candle to slip into each one. And they are currently sitting in a little row on my coffee table :)