"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

10.13.2010

I Love Love


I try avoid sad blogs like the plague, because who needs more sadness in their lives?
I used to read Nie Nie Dialogues regularly but she and her family are still dealing with the aftermath
 of a near-fatal plane crash and her posts began to make me feel very heart-broken and helpless...

I just happen to stop by her blog today and found this video:


What a beautiful family. Aren't her kids gorgeous??
That post warmed my heart a little bit.

Just wanted to share.





1 comment:

Bryan Murray said...

Haha I like the little boy when all you can see is his head popping out of the feathers. I also like how everything is meant to feel so carefree and spontaneous but you can tell it was definitely set up for everyone to be wearing different colors and patters along with a bright turquoise bed to contrast against the dreary brown forest.