"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

10.21.2010

Help me make a scarf!

I decided to start crocheting one (its on my list!) but I am not sure which color yarn I should buy.
I already have a bunch of neutral-colored scarves (black, white, gray, blue, brown, etc)
so I was thinking I should get a color that would POP on those cold autumny/wintery days.

Helppppp! :)

What color should I make my new scarf?
aqua
baby pink
bright yellow
deep purple
dark orange



  


3 comments:

Cella Babee said...

Oops! There is no option for the blue/green color. If you like that one best, leave a comment! :)

Bryan Murray said...

Dark purple :)

Cella Babee said...

I am so nervous for my scarf!!!!!!!!!!!! It is scary leaving my life in the hands of anonymous voters!