"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

9.10.2010

And the Award Goes to...

Guess what? I received a Blog Award!
I was awarded this high honor (heheh) by my beautiful friend Gabriella.
(you better not call her Gabby if you know what's good for you!)
Gabriella and I went to elementary school together and I will forever remember 
her as the person who introduced me to the Harry Potter series. 
And you all know how much of a Harry Potter nerd I am...

Somewhere along the lines Gabriella and I lost touch. When we were reunited years later
via the Internet, I found out that she was living in Maui pursuing a career as a makeup artist.
Cool huh?   Gabriella's blog is really cute  and shares lots of great advice about makeup.
I am basically makeup retarded haha so I love reading what she has to say!

But let's cut to the chase here! I was awarded the...


While I am very flattered that Gabriella thought of me, I am also pretty embarrassed
because I am sooo not fashionable. I like to think that I hold my own but I definitely lack the 
courage, commitment, and CASH that it takes to be truly stylish. 
Instead, I am going to pretend that I won the...


Hehe I made that myself :)

To accept this award, I am supposed to reveal five secrets about me 
or this blog and pass the award along to five other bloggers. 

Five secrets about me or my blog:

1. I acknowledge every revered novel that I have not (at least attempted to) read as 
an absolute failure. I recently gave up on Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. Sorry. 
Next time I want to read 900 pages I will just reread Harry Potter #4 and #5. 
P.S. I love book recommendations! Wink wink!

2. I never went to third grade. Sounds cool but it is biting me in the butt
right now because all of my friends are 21 and this has, by far, been the 
longest year of my lifeeeeeeeee

3. I am a Cali girl through and through (and Dumbledore's man, for that matter. Get it?!!)
but my life will not be complete unless I spend AT LEAST two years living in NYC. 

4. I have spent a lot of time in my life as an obedient daughter/student/athlete
and I am kind of rebelling against that now. Not that I am on a crazy rampage or anything --
 I just try to put my time and energy into things that I love and honestly enjoy,
 instead of things I feel I should or have to do. Hence, the Day Zero Project.

5. No matter what I do with my life (career-wise) over the next... ten or so years,
I will always dream of: A) working in the film industry (as a producer?) and B) owning a bakery.

I hereby pass the Super Cool and Kind of Interesting Blogger Award to:

1.  A Story 

The End 

P.S. I made three Harry Potter references in this post. Ay yi yi. 

2 comments:

Alejia said...

I like your new layout best :) <3 you

Alejia said...

P.S. Please remove my link. It was a failed attempt at blogging haha.