"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

1.10.2011

Sarah Gets Married


My friend Sarah got married in San Diego this past Saturday.
Isn't she gorgeous???


And that, my friends, is what it looks like to be, as Liz would say, 
perfectly and incandescently happy. 
(If you got the reference you get brownie points)

  



 



Congratulations, Sarah!

P.S. This was such a fun weekend. I will post more pictures later.
P.P.S. I did her hair :) Hannah B. did her makeup. We are bomb.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... The pictures turned out really cute. And seriously that picture you caught of her smiling is amazing! This was a wonderfully fun weekend and when you get back we should have another one :)

<3, Lex

oomph. said...

her hair is fantastic. nice job!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You did her hair? It looks spectacular! What a beautiful bride... good luck to the newlyweds!

Happy New Year, by the way!

Katie for Ouidad