"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

1.20.2011

January bbs

We celebrated my friend David's birthday last weekend, 
another friend of mine, Chris, had his birthday the other day,
and mine is on saturday! Wooo the big 2-1!

This is my last weekend in the country (my flight to Chile is on Monday!)
 and it is going to be INSANE - filled with packing, last minute preparations,
 birthday celebrations, and likely a few tearful goodbyes.

The next time I have the chance to update this blog I definitely will have
accomplished a few more goals and I just may be in a different hemisphere!

Some pictures from David's birthday:










More on Flickr  ♥

No comments: