"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

1.08.2011

City Lights


I wanted to share a painting that I made for Bryan for his birthday. 
I am no artist but I worked really hard on this project,
 with LOTS of help from my very frustrated artistic sister haha :/

Bryan really enjoys poker and, therefore, Las Vegas, so I thought I would give him a little
something to decorate his room. I used oil paints and four 20x20 gallery canvases.

First phase (sketching):


And final product:



:)

2 comments:

Lara D. said...

Ooooh, that turned out really nice! I'm sure he'll love it.

Marcella Alyssa said...

Thanks!! He does love it! They've been sitting on the floor of his apartment for awhile now (apparently oil paints can take up to a year to dry. My sister didn't tell me that until after...) but we can't wait to hang it :)