"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

1.25.2011

And so it begins...

I turned 21 last saturday! FINALLY!

On Friday Bryan took me out to Roy's in Newport Beach.
I tried to order a drink but they wouldn't let it slide since it wasn't technically my birthday yet :(
We watched The King's Speech (ummm kind of not as good as people claimed)
and at midnight tried to get into Yardhouse -- but they wouldn't let me either!!!!
Apparently you have to be 21 for 24 hours?? Ridiculous...
We eventually got into D&B's where I drank a delicious apple martini. Cheers!

Here are some camera phone pictures from that night...

 
 

On Saturday night all of the friendsies came over and we went to
the Edison hotel in downtown LA. Well... they got in hahahah.
Someone (not saying who) may have had one two many drinks and was not
allowed in the bar (hahaha yikes!!!). It was definitely a crazy night, to say the least.
My sissy Michelle ended up (unknowingly?? accidentally??) ordering bottle service while they
were at the club so you KNOW they had a great time!

 
Camera battery died :( Hence, camera phone pictures.
P.S. Aren't my friends GORGEOUS??!
P.P.S. I am somewhere exciting right now!
 I don't have time to update about it but I will very very soon :)

More on Flickr

2 comments:

Amanda Roo said...

Aww that seems like a nice romantic birthday date. It's too bad that they didn't let you drink. I remember when I turned 21 and we did the same thing but they did let me drink when it turned midnight. And yes your friends are gorgeous but you fit right in because you are too! Happy Birthday!

Marcella Alyssa said...

Aw you are so sweet! Thanks for the comment!!!