"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

11.01.2011

Tricks and Treats



HAPPY NOVEMBER! 

 I love Halloween because to me it symbolizes the beginning of the holiday season. 
AND I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!! This year was so much fun because I made a bunch of tasty halloween snacks and I was able to celebrate the holiday with so many different people. 

 On Thursday I baked pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to take with me to Santa Barbara

FxCam_1319782829958

On Friday I drove to Santa Barbara and reunited with soooo many different friends.


On Saturday I went with my boyfriend and some friends to Hollywood where we went to the vampire party at Boulevard 3. The party was sold out and the bouncer was sending people away at the door, but, somehow, my friends and I were able to get in a friend who did not even have a ticket. Amazing.

2011-10-30_01-08-56_399

And Halloween night was family night. I had dinner with my sister, mom, aunt, cousins, brother, and nephews and just spent the evening hanging out with everybody. My sister and I wanted to contribute to the little dinner party so we made a hot caramelized onion dip and Ina Garten's chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Oh and we brought pumpkin & raspberry beer :)

FxCam_1320115739488 FxCam_1320114173890 FxCam_1319430607039 

My nephew Gabriel won two costume awards at school for being LMFAO's shufflebot! 

IMG-20111031-00156

One of his uncles made his RIDICULOUSLY cool helmet. Here is a video of him shuffling:
 

I hope everyone else had a great Halloween! 



(all pictures taken with my phone or borrowed from friends' facebooks)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was the happiest of happys to have you here. Pretty puhleeeze come visit again soon!

Emily (and Blackjack-he misses you)

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

All looks like so much fun! x hivenn