"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

4.14.2011

I'm not dead!


Sorry I have been totally MIA lately! School suddenly decided to get serious
 (I didn't come here to learn! Oh wait...) and combined with my internship 
and planning my trip to Peru, I haven't had much time to breathe. 

You liked how I snuck that in there didn't you??
That's right, I'M GOING TO PERU TOMORROW!!!
I am super excited if you can't tell hahaha. The bad news is that 
it is supposed to be cold & rainy the whole time :( But I refuse to let 
 the soggy weather dampen my spirits (hehehe). I'm going with three amazing girls
and I know we are going to have a great time. See you in 10 days! 

For now, here are a few photos of sunny days past...
(I know all you north-hemispherians have been enjoying your spring, but I am wayyy down on
 the other side of the world and it is actually fall right now, transitioning into winter.)


 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be safe my lovely <3
3 months and counting...

<3, boo

Anonymous said...

Estoy muy celosa!!! Quiero ir a Perú. Ojalá que te diviertas muchisima chica :)

<3,
Lex