"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

4.28.2011

CARE PACKAGE

Firstly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
MY SISTER MICHELLE!
♥♥♥

In other news,

awhile back I asked my mom to send me some Mini Eggs (faveee) but
she ended up sending me an entire Easter basket filled with goodies!
I binged on Mini Eggs for about 2 minutes and then I literally had to pack all the
candy into the back of my closet so I didn't eat it all right then and there, haha.


IMG_4411
IMG_4413
IMG_4414

I feel so loved :)
Oh, you're probably wondering why there are so many Thumpers!
When I was young, my mom used to say I looked like Thumper...
Blame it on the cheeks :/

Thanks Mom :)))))) You made my day! 

Photo 10

1 comment:

Bryan Murray said...

Oh no it's going to replace Abe :(