"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

7.09.2010

Stars & Stripes

So I realized the other day that my life revolves around blogs.

I have this blog.
I am researching blogs with a professor at UCSB.
I blog for Events of Santa Barbara.
And I blog for Santa Barbara Youth Music Academy.
Actually I have also been working on the Facebook and Twitter pages
for ESB and SBYMA (the chairman calls me the "Czar of Social Media").

Long story short:
You should check out the pages that I am working on!
It would be nice to know that somebody is actually reading them, haha,
and we need followers/fans/friends :)
Events of Santa Barbara: Facebook, Twitter, Blog
Santa Barbara Youth Music Association: Facebook, Twitter, Blog
Thank you :)

Alright, alright, here are some pictures from this weekend...


♥ ♥ ♥


So for the Fourth of July, we had a little BBQ at our new apartment!

 

And by "little barbeque" I mean one heck of a fiesta


We had ribs and baked beans for dinner (I used my cousin Tameka's recipe. Best decision EVER)


And I made Pioneer Woman's salted caramel brownies.
If you read Pioneer Woman, or if you are one of my friends who was
there when we made them a few months ago, you will realize that this batch
went terribly wrong. I was depressed for quite some time until some of our guests
came and began to comment on how amazing the brownies were. They loved
the crunchy caramel. Who woulda thunk?



Fireworks on the roof



 great food, great people, great day ♥


4 comments:

Sarah said...

oh the salted caramel brownies - one of the "specialties" i hope to perfect one day... :)

xo

Mary Bergfeld said...

It looks like you had a great day. Those are wonderful brownies, so it's no wonder everyone enjoyed them. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Cella Babee said...

Thanks Mary!

Corpus Christi Custom Closets said...

Good job