"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

5.14.2010

For Mama

For Mother's Day,
the girls & I decided to take our Mama (and Nana and Haley!)
to the Chado Tea House in Pasadena for a little tea party
(because we love them, DUH!). 


You remember Chado Tea House, right?
I went there last year with the girlsies?


I thought my sisters might like it, so here we are,
enjoying our little goodies. 




The tomato cream soup was wonderfulllllll
My favorite sandwich was the cucumber with cream cheese
And they got +5 points because they served us champagne :)


Haley & Nana.
They love each other ♥



I just realized that my Nana is a 
little old lady from Pasadena
Hehe. Like the song? ...nevermind.


Anyway, Haley got ahold of the camera in the car on the way home
and took awkward close ups of all of us.



So I had to steal it back from her to retaliate. 


Too bad she is so dang adorable.

No comments: