"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

5.26.2010

Bloggin' it up

How many people do you know that can honestly say they love they their job? 
After nearly two months of my internship at Events of Santa Barbara, I am still 
geeking out
over how amazing this opportunity is. How did I get so lucky?

In addition to working at tons of GORGEOUS events in Santa Barbara 
(hehe. That's the name of the company), the interns and I do a lot of office work,
which includes keeping the Facebook, Twitter, and blog up to date.
Yep, you heard me, we have a blog. You should check it out! 
We post lots of information about weddings in the Santa Barbara
area as well as random tips to help you design your own wedding. 

One of the assistant event coordinators usually does the blogging,
but I got to create a blog introducing the other interns and myself.
It was exciting! As you can imagine, I felt right at home :)

HOORAY FOR HAPPINESS!
In other news, I have a task for my Day Zero Project planned
for this weekend. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

Alejia said...

You are adorable and I love the intro you wrote for yourself on the work blog :) <3