"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

8.24.2011

Our First Taste of Argentina

...how can I describe Buenos Aires?

The second we arrived there, I grew angry with myself for not having 
come sooner and Lara & I immediately began making plans to stay longer. 
We ended up staying for five days but I wish I could have stayed for five weeks. 

It is just so... romantic. old. elegant. sexy. 
People will tell you that is like Europe in South America but I kind of 
think that saying that discredits the beauty of South America...  
And I have never been to Europe so I wouldn't really know if it is true. 
All I can say is that the city was unlike any place I had ever seen 
and that it absolutely captivated me. 

IMG_6256
IMG_6241

IMG_6261
IMG_6279
IMG_6280
IMG_6293
IMG_6297
IMG_6300

IMG_6317
Also, Argentina is automatically cooler than the U.S. because they 
have a PINK HOUSE instead of a WHITE HOUSE. La Casa Rosada. 

IMG_6323
IMG_6319
IMG_6326

 
IMG_6348

(the above photo is our leftover pizza that the restaurant 
wrapped in paper and tied with a bow haha. So cute!)

Well I have soooo many photos from Buenos Aires, but I don't want to overwhelm 
you haha, so I will put them up later! Hope everyone is having an amazing week!!!!