"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day. And I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

11.29.2009

Weekend of Turkeys

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS?!


I went to Disneyland on Wednesday with Bryan & his parents

and the Christmas decorations were so beautiful. Siiiiggghhh.









But let's not forget about Thanksgiving!

Holidays are usually huge, festive ordeals at my house.

One year on Christmas we literally counted almost 100 people that came over.

This Thanksgiving was more intimate -- only my parents, sisters, brother, and nephews

were here.It was so nice to be with all of them again, now that we

are all separated from each other :(









And then, on Friday, I completed another goal! Yay! Can you guess what I did?




I baked! I completed goal

# 010: Make mini chocolate

meringue muffins


I saw Giada make these on the Food Network and I HAD to make them.

I think it is because I kind of have a fat crush on her.


It was a somewhat complicated recipe... but turned out to be pretty amazing.

They were EXTREMELY chocolate-y & perfectly bite-sized.

And several people asked me to make more, so I'm thinking they were a success?






After that, my sissies & I helped my mom decorate her little Christmas tree.

So cute.




Ahhh I love the holidays!

Check out Melissa, Desiree, and my nails. Snowflake Design by Michelle ;)



Then Saturday night I went to a little Thanksgiving potluck with the friendsies at USC.

I made French Silk Pie (thanks Julie & Julia!).







All in all, GREAT WEEKEND!

Two more weeks of school and then

I am home for Winter Break.


Yesssss.


3 comments:

Bryan Murray said...

The third Thanksgiving picture has Christmas card written all over it! On the other hand, you seemed to get progressively drunker in each picture with your friends haha. And I thought we were special when you made us a french silk pie but now I know you just whore your baking skills out to everyone!! On a brighter note, the chocolate muffins were probably the best baked goods that I've tasted from you :)

P.S. Is Melissa wearing a onesie or just feet pajamas?? Either answer is bad lol.

Cella Babee said...

I would like to point out to everyone that Bryan used the phrase, "your baking skills".

:D

So maybe I have some :)

Anonymous said...

BRYAN, THEY ARE WARM. BETTER THAN A SNUGGIE. DONT HATE.